Do you might have a enterprise concept, however do not know learn how to begin? Incubate your concept on-line. There’s a scholarship for you
If you are one of those who still believe that good business starts with a good idea, apply your idea to the final generation of the Incuba program to make it a reality.
Grow your business,
Not your inbox
Stay up to date and subscribe to our daily newsletter now!
March 20, 2021 3 min read
This article was translated using AI technologies from our Spanish edition. Errors can occur due to this process.
The opinions expressed by the entrepreneur’s contributors are their own.
Do you have a business idea but don’t know how to get started? Create your company’s business plan based on the proposal that differentiates you from the financial plan and the creation of your product or service.
iLab supports you in cooperation with Citibanamex to become part of the new generation of entrepreneurs. How? Through a six week 100% online incubation program.
This is more than just online training. It’s your step-by-step guide to starting a successful business from scratch.
If you already have an idea, all you have to do is share it in a video and you could be the next winner of a place in the last generation of the online program. Incubate your idea to make it a reality.
The Citibanamex & iLab Alliance has set up a scholarship fund to support young entrepreneurs so that they can start their own business by setting up a business. This way you can save up to 15,000 pesos and only pay one registration for 800 pesos.
You will learn to:
- Design your business model.
- Create creative solutions.
- Understand your customer.
- Build your product or service.
- Share why you are different.
- Add customers and followers.
- Make Your Business Profitable: Deals & Plans
- Record a video interval of a maximum of 3 minutes in which you tell us your story: What are you doing? What are your plans in six months? Which business idea would you like to develop and why? How did the idea come about? Have you ever tried to develop it? What challenges did you face?
- Fill out the online admission form. Apply here.
- Once the form is completed, the selection committee will review it and contact you to provide you with your result.
- If you have been selected as part of the program, you will be required to make a one-time registration payment of 800 pesos.
- After receipt of payment, you will receive the access data for the program start on March 22, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Comments are closed.