Learn how to add Youtube movies to WhatsApp statuses?
Do you want to share your favorite songs or videos? There is an easy way to do this.
Entrepreneur New Years Leader
Get inspiration from the business resources in our guide and help you meet your goals in 2021.
January 12, 2021 2 min read
This article was translated from our Spanish edition using AI technologies. Errors can occur due to this process.
The opinions expressed by the entrepreneur’s contributors are their own.
While the instant messaging platform has been the subject of criticism, there is no doubt that it is one of the most popular. One of the many features of WhatsApp is that you can add YouTube videos to the states and even choose who you want to share your content with or not. However, not everyone knows how to do it.
Like other platforms, like its sisters; Facebook and Instagram, WhatsApp status only last 24 hours during which you can share all kinds of personalized content. You can now do it on Twitter with Fleets and LinkedIn with Stories too.
How to Add Youtube Videos to WhatsApp Status:
- Go to Youtube from your mobile device.
- Select the video you want to share and click the “Share” option (just below the arrow icon).
- Now choose WhatsApp.
- You will be taken to the instant messaging application. There you will see a menu where you can choose who to send it to. However, at the top is the option “My Status”.
- Before clicking, look for the gear that will take you to the “Data protection status”. These can be My Contacts, My Contacts Except or Share Only.
- Once you have selected press OK and you will be returned to the menu to select “My Status” and that’s it.
- You can customize your post with emojis, letters, or just change the background.
NOTE: You will not see a preview of the video, only the link will be shown. If you want to see it, you have to click on it.