What’s Spotify HiFi and how are you going to use it to take heed to music with top quality audio
Spotify Premium subscribers can improve the sound quality on Spotify HiFi by the end of the year.
Grow your business, Not your inbox
Stay up to date and subscribe to our daily newsletter now!
February 23, 2021 3 min read
This article has been translated from our Spanish edition using AI technologies. Errors can occur due to this process. This story originally appeared on Alto Nivel
If you are one of those users who has been waiting a long time for a version of Spotify that offered high quality Sound, it will be possible to get it this year. The Swedish-American multiplatform application that was used to play Streaming music announced Spotify HiFi, A new plan to be released later with the benefit of enjoying your favorite songs and artists with “CD-quality music in lossless audio format”.
This news was posted on Spotify Stream on virtual event that took place this Monday.
Some of the relevant statements were made by the singer-songwriter Billie Eilish together with record producer FINNEAS who came together to talk about high quality audio.
“High quality audio means more information. There are things you won’t hear if you don’t have a good sound system. Just because we make music is it very important that we are heard the way it was made, ”says the singer in the video.
“Every time someone really takes the time to sit down with our music and hear it in a very high quality, it’s very exciting because I know that they can hear everything we intended,” adds FINNEAS .
Several artists and music lovers have emphasized that sound quality is a fundamental problem for playback.
The five functions of Spotify HiFi
- High quality music streaming is one of the most requested new features from users.
- Spotify HiFi will Deliver music to yours in CD-quality lossless audio format Spotify Connect- Activated device and speakers, which means fans can experience more depth and clarity while enjoying their favorite songs.
- Ubiquity is at the core of everything that is done Spotify and they work with some of the world’s largest speaker manufacturers Spotify HiFi accessible to as many fans as possible over Spotify Connect.
- High fidelity is paired with Spotify’s seamless user experience based on the commitment to ensure users can hear the music they love, the way they want to enjoy it.
- Spotify HiFi will Start rolling out in select markets later this year. Further details will be announced shortly.
According to Spotify Quality music is one of the most requested new features from users. It’s worth noting that there are other competitors who have implemented it such as tide and Deezer who already offered high fidelity audios on their platforms.