David Adefeso’s Restraining Order Towards Tamar Braxton Is Dismissed After Neither Confirmed Up To Court docket (Replace)
Last September, David Adefeso filed for an injunction against his ex-Tamar Braxton after alleging a domestic violence incident between them. Now it looks like that injunction has been lifted.
According to TMZ, neither Tamar nor David appeared in court on Tuesday, so the judge dismissed the case and dissolved the injunction. As previously reported, David filed for injunction in Los Angeles after claiming that Tamar attacked him while driving and that she threatened to have him killed.
Tamar denied the allegations made against her. She appeared on the Tamron Hall Show, where she said David was never physically with her and told him to post the taping of the incident. David later replied to her interview, saying that he could not publish any of the footage as Tamar allegedly destroyed the camera.
Even so, Tamar has rebuilt and shared what she learned from her recent experiences on her Under Construction podcast.
As many of you know, last summer it was David who found Tamar unresponsive at a Los Angeles hotel. She was taken to hospital after attempting suicide.
Since then, she has opened up to her followers about some of her thoughts while she recovered from the incident. Last September, Tamar said in an Instagram post: “God, thank you for saving me! You know my real heart Regardless of what the world may think of me, you kept me here for a reason. You are a second chance god, and I will not take this second chance for granted. The world can often be a dark place, but I have to fall back on you for my light. “
Would you like updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us at 917-722-8057 or Click here to login!
TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @ Jade_Ashley94