EXCLUSIVE: Twitter Censors Tweets from 6 Conservatives’ Verified Accounts
Twitter has kept its promise to censor tweets it believed to be misinformation. In total, the platform censored tweets from at least six verified Conservative accounts, including President Donald Trump.
In five of the six cases, the platform placed an interstitial or filter over the tweets, and in five of the six cases, comments and likes were disabled. However, Twitter continued to allow quote tweets for the posts.
The interstitial above the tweets said, “Some or all of the content of this tweet is controversial and could be misleading about an election or other citizen process. Learn More. “Users then had to click” View “to view those particular Tweets.
1. Trump was censored early in the day. Twitter censored Trump’s tweet stating, “The Supreme Court decision on the Pennsylvania vote is VERY dangerous. It will allow rampant and uncontrolled cheating and undermine our entire legal system. It will also cause violence in the streets. Something has to be done! “The New York Times noted,” Before Mr. Trump’s tweet was labeled, it was shared or replied to approximately 827 times per minute. After flagging, it fell to 151 times per minute according to EIP analysis. “
2. The platform later referred to a tweet from the Trump campaign declaring victory in South Carolina, although “several news outlets – including the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN and POLITICO – have similarly predicted that President Donald Trump would do will win the state ”, clarified POLITICO. The interstitial on that particular Trump tweet said, “Official sources may not have called the race when this was tweeted.”
3. Tom Fitton, President of Judicial Watch, has been censored on concerns of election fraud. Twitter placed an interstitial over Fitton’s tweet, which reads: “ALERT: Votes that come after election day count, invite #VoterFRAUD; Biden Burisma Scandal Docs; Wray FBI hides texts from anti @ RealDonaldTrump Coup Cabal; More FBI records “wiped out”? My New Jehovah’s Witness ‘A Republic Under Attack’: NYTIMES / National Bestsellers! https://youtu.be/xI1qe8mAe1k. ”
4. Twitter-Censored Writer Daily Wire writer Matt Walsh’s tweet on Nov. 4th after drawing attention to a post in Michigan claiming, “An update gives Biden 100% of the new votes – 128,000+. “Walsh tweeted,” Reason enough to go to court. No honest person can look at this and say that it is normal and uninvolved. “
5. Twitter censored Charlie Kirk’s tweet and encouraged a high turnout. Kirk stated in his tweet, “The question is not whether or not Donald Trump can beat Joe Biden – we know the answer to that. The question today is whether he can beat election fraud and democratic lawsuits to steal the elections. An overwhelming turnout today negates all of that. Get out there and VOTE! “
6. Twitter also censored several posts by James Woods. Twitter hid several posts from Woods, an American actor, behind an interstitial. At some point that evening, Woods posted a screenshot of his censored tweet, and Twitter actually censored the screenshot. In the original tweet, Woods called, “If millions of patriots miraculously stop the Democratic tsunami of electoral fraud and re-elect President Trump, the most important item on the new agenda will be: MANDATORY VOTE.”
Conservatives are attacked. Contact Twitter at (415) 222-9670 and request that Big Tech be held accountable to reflect the first change, while providing transparency, clarity on “hate speech” and equality for conservatives. If you’ve been censored, contact us using the Media Research Center contact form and help us hold Big Tech accountable.