Megan Thee Stallion Says Tory Lanez Provided Her & Kelsey Cash In Trade For Their Silence Following The Alleged Capturing
Roommates, details about the shooting with Megan Thee Stallion, Tory Lanez and her now ex-beast Kelsey Nicole were rare. However, Meg has just revealed a new detail regarding what happened that night.
In a new interview with GQ, Megan recalls the events in August and talks about her decision not to name Tory as a shooter for the time being. In addition to her own fears, she says Tory offered her and Kelsey money in exchange for their silence.
“At this point, I’m really scared,” says Meg. “It’s like in the middle of all the protests. The police just kill everyone for no reason and I think, “I can’t believe you even think I want to take some money. You just shot me. ‘”
GQ reports that a Tory attorney has since denied offering money to the ladies.
As we previously reported, Tory was charged with the crime in October for alleged involvement in the shootings. He was due to appear before a judge in early October and, as we exclusively reported, his indictment was postponed until November and he was ordered to stay away from Megan Thee Stallion.
While Tory awaits his indictment, scheduled for November 18, he has been talking quite loudly on social media about his innocence and appears to be leading a normal life again. He returned live to the IG with his quarantine radio show and even hired his son a few times.
Regardless, it is unclear what the verdict will look like when Tory goes before a judge. So stay with us while we keep you updated on this story and more, Roomies!
Would you like updates directly in your text inbox? Contact us at 917-722-8057 or https://my.community.com/theshaderoom