Utah Mom Dies 4 Days After Second Dose Of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine

Kassidi Kurrill, a 39-year-old single mother in Utah with no underlying medical conditions, died four days after receiving her second dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, according to a report.

Kassidi Kurill, a mother of one from Ogden, received the vaccine as a result of her work as a surgical technician for several plastic surgeons, KUTV reported.

“She was absolutely fine with that. In fact, she told all of us, “It’s okay, you should all get it,” her father, Alfred Hawley, told the point of sale.

Kurill reportedly had a sore arm after the first dose of Moderna but had no other noticeable side. E.

TRENDING: The retired marine chaplain, 30, volunteered to speak to the FBI about the Capitol protest on Jan. 6. What happened next is terrifying [VIDEO]

Effects. After her second dose on February 1st, things took a sudden and tragic turn. While she lay in bed all day Tuesday and Wednesday, she didn’t know until Thursday morning that something was wrong. She woke up early, got ready, and asked her father to drive her to the local emergency room, where they arrived at 7:00 a.m.

“She came in early and said her heart was racing and she felt like she needed to go to the emergency room,” Hawley said.

When they got to the emergency room, Kurill vomited. Her father told the doctors that his daughter had just received her second shot.

“They did a blood test and came back straight away and said she was very, very sick and her liver wasn’t working,” he told KUTV.

Kurill’s older sister Kristin, who lives in Arizona, said she knew her sister had gone to the hospital, but the rate at which she was deteriorating was “so unexpected”.

Kassidi Kurill with Emilia, their 9 year old daughter.

An autopsy was performed on Kurill’s body, but the State Medical Examiner’s Office was unable to comment on the case due to privacy concerns, according to KUTV.

The 39-year-old Utah woman dies 4 days after receiving the 2nd dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. Autopsy ordered | KUTV

Comments are closed.